Buy Tamron AF 200-500mm f/5.0-6.3 Di LD SP FEC (IF) Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras
- 200-500mm zoom lens with f/5-6.3 maximum aperture for Nikon digital SLR cameras
- 2 low-dispersion (LD) glass elements reduces chromatic aberration for sharp, clear images
- Close focusing distance of up to 8.2 feet; detachable magnesium alloy tripod mount
- Filter effect control lets you rotate filter with hood attached; 12- to 5-degree angle of view
- Measures 3.7 inches in diameter and 8.9 inches long; weighs 43.6 ounces
This is a zoom lens from Tamron that lets you bring your far away subjects up close while compressing the distance between the main subject and the background for professional-looking results. Even while covering up to a 500mm that enables you to take ultra telephoto shots of subjects further than the eye can see, its design is extremely lightweight and compact. When mounted on an APS-C size digital SLR camera, it provides a focal length equivalent to a 760mm for super ultra telephoto imaging.