Deals for Rode VideoMic Pro Compact On-camera Microphone Videographer Audio Kit + Rode DeadCat VMP Artificial Fur Wind Shield + Rode VXLR Minijack to XLR Adaptor + Rode VC1 Minijack/3.5mm Stereo Extension Cable + & Much More! Willoughby’s Est. 1898
- The RØDE VideoMic Pro is a true shotgun microphone designed for use with camcorders, DSLR cameras and portable audio recorders as a source of primary and reference audio.
- The VideoMic pro is battery powered, and provides over 70 hours recording from a single 9V battery.
- At the heart of the VideoMic Pro is a high resolution 1/2″ condenser capsule that provides broadcast quality audio via a 3.5mm minijack connector (outputting the mono signal to both left and right channels). A super-cardioid polar pattern ensures that surrounding audio is minimised, and your recording is focused on the subject in front of the camera.
- An innovative suspension system separates the VideoMic Pro capsule and electronics from its mount, providing isolation from external physical factors that may cause unwanted rumble and vibrations in the microphone. A lightweight and flexible yet robust multi-strand cable provides significantly lower noise transference than traditional audio cable while ensuring a high definition signal.
- The microphone uses a standard sized shoe mount for on camera use, and features a 3/8″ thread in the base of the mount for easy boom pole mounting. Note that cameras with proprietary shoe mounts will require an adaptor or alternative mounting solution.
Read More of Rode VideoMic Pro Compact On-camera Microphone Videographer Audio Kit + Rode DeadCat VMP Artificial Fur Wind Shield + Rode VXLR Minijack to XLR Adaptor + Rode VC1 Minijack/3.5mm Stereo Extension Cable + & Much More! Willoughby’s Est. 1898…
The Willoughby’s RØDE VideoMic Pro Videographer Audio Kit Includes:
1. Rode VideoMic Pro Compact Directional On-camera Microphone.
2. Rode DeadCat VMP Artificial Fur Wind Shield – Designed for Use in Windy Environments.
3. Rode VXLR Minijack to XLR Adaptor.
4. Rode VC1 Minijack/3.5mm Stereo Extension Cable (3m/10′).
5. Rode Microphones’ industry leading 10 year warranty.
6. Willoughby’s Exclusive Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth.
VideoMic Pro Specs:
Acoustic Principle Line Gradient
Active Electronics JFET impedance converter
Polar Pattern Supercardioid
Address Type End
Frequency Range 40Hz – 20kHz
Output Impedance 200Ohm
Maximum SPL 134dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KOhm load)
Maximum Output Level 6.9dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KOhm load)
Sensitivity 38.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
Power Options 9V Battery (Over 70 hours operation from 9V alkaline battery)
Dimensions 95.00mmH x 43.00mmW x 150.00mmD
Output Minijack Output