Best Orion Magnificent Mini AutoGuider Package
- Complete, compact, and easy-to-operate autoguiding system designed for precise astrophotographic guiding with instruments up to 1500mm focal length
- Mini 50mm guide scope with bright, wide-field optics puts numerous potential guide stars in view so you’ll never have to search for one!
- Package includes the popular and easy to use Orion StarShoot AutoGuider – capable of subpixel guiding accuracy!
- Adjustable-aim dovetail guide scope bracket installs on virtually any astrophotography telescope quickly and easily
- Very small and compact autoguiding system adds hardly any weight to an astrophotography setup and can conveniently be stashed in an accessory case between uses
Employing the use of both a dedicated autoguider and guide scope is arguably the best way to optimize the accuracy of any astrophotography pursuit. In the recent past however, this enhanced imaging precision came with a very hefty price tag. Just a few short years ago, a dedicated autoguider could easily cost more than many astrograph-quality telescopes. To make matters worse, most guide scopes of the recent past were prohibitively long, bulky, and difficult to align with repeatable accuracy. Today, thanks to technological progress and the availability of the highly sensitive yet affordable Orion StarShoot AutoGuider, astrophotographers can enjoy accurate imaging results without emptying their pockets. With a sensitive autoguider like the Orion StarShoot AutoGuider, any astrophotographer can enjoy optimized imaging precision by using a small-aperture guide scope with a much shorter focal length than the unwieldy instruments of the past. Along these lines, Orion is proud to announce our latest affordable autoguiding innovation – the Magnificent Mini AutoGuider!