Bargain KOMPUTERBAY 128GB Professional COMPACT FLASH CARD CF 1000X 150MB/s Extreme Speed UDMA 7 RAW 128 GB
- KOMPUTERBAY 128GB Professional COMPACT FLASH CARD CF 1000X 90MB/s Extreme Speed UDMA 7 RAW 128 GB
- **NOT COMPATIBLE WITH NIKON D800 Camera (See Note Below). IMPORTANT NOTE: The Nikon D800 Camera’s firmware currently only supports 128GB Compact Flash Cards manufactured by Sandisk or Lexar.
- Min 150MB/second sequential read and Min 90MB/second sequential write. Universal low cost data storage and communication media. Designed to meet the critical speed performance needs of serious professional photographers. Advanced file management
- COMPATIBLE WITH DSLR, SLR, AND OTHER HIGH END CAMERAS
- Comes with free plastic compact flash case
This Komputerbay 128GB Compact Flash memory card allows you to download and store a huge number of photos, music, videos, and other media files to your Compact Flash-compatible electronic device. The card can be used in digital cameras, digital camcorders, and other Compact Flash-enabled devices. Komputerbay Compact Flash memory cards provide an easy to use, high performance storage solution for all your data files so you don’t need to worry about running out of memory.
The 1000X speed rating ensures that the data stored on your card can be recorded, played back, and transferred quickly and easily, granting you full access to all your images, videos, and other files with little delay!
Compatible not just with cameras, but with any device with an Compact Flash slot, this card can be used with an array of different modern devices as a shared file storage and transfer medium.
Backed by a lifetime limited guarantee, you can have confidence in the quality of your card and its ability to withstand some of life’s toughest conditions to continue to provide you with a long-lasting, reliable memory storage solution throughout its own lifetime and that of your Compact Flash compatible device.
Please check compatibility with your device or its manufacturer. IMPORTANT NOTE: The Nikon D800 Camera’s firmware currently only supports 128GB Compact Flash Cards manufactured by Sandisk or Lexar.